Ontario venues equipped with tents and dance floor.
1) Nestled upon 25 acres of beautiful country landscape, The Caledon Inn has seating available for up to 300 people. It comes with a full floor throughout the tent. The 25 acres is open for wedding photos.
2) Nestleton Waters Inn, is truly a gem that both your guests and you will fall deeply in love with. Couples can get married on the waterfront lawn ceremony location and guests can enjoy cocktails on the grounds and in the beautiful mansion. Then move into the tent equipped with a dance floor for a night of dining, drinks and dancing.
3) The Miller Lash Estate is nestled in the picturesque valley of the village of Highland Creek. A 40’ X 80’ tented is erected on a solid surface patio surrounded by gardens and can seat 220 guests. It is fully equipped with lighting, ceiling fans, power outlets, and a dance floor.
4) The Royal Ambassador Event Centre has a gazebo for lakeside garden ceremonies and a greenhouse tent that can seat 320 guests. The 20 acre lake and 55 acres of parkland set in a country oasis makes for a truly beautiful venue.
5) West River Event Centre backs onto a ravine and is surrounded by a lush six-acre conservation area. That’s where you’ll find a gorgeous gazebo and tent, perfect for all outdoor events, ceremonies and wonderful photo opportunities.